ZZYP Self-Operated Pressure Control Valve ( Regulator ) , Material WCB, WC9, CF8, CF8M
The self operated pressure control valve uses the itself energy from the controlled medium because the source of energy, introduces the actuator to manage the positioning of the valve plug to alter the flow area, and changes pressure difference and flow rate at both sides, so the pressure at upstream or downstream of control valve is stabilized in a given value. The self actuated upstream or downstream pressure control valve can be used for that occasions where there's no power, gas supply and requires to manage. It benefits of sensitive action, good sealing performance and small pressure fluctuation. It's broadly used in various industrial equipments for automatic charge of decompression and pressure regulating gas, liquid and vapor medium.
The Specification Parameters of Self Actuated Pressure Control Valve
1.Plug Type: single-seat/cage guided/double-seats;
2.Action Type: downstream pressure regulating(B type),upstream pressure regulating(K type);
3.Nominal Diameter: DN15mm~300mm(1/2”~ 12”);
4.Flow Characteristics: Quick Opening;
5.Regulating Accuracy: ±3~10%;
6.Application Temperature: ≤350℃;
7.Pressure Reducing Ratio: max ratio is 10, and min ratio is 1.25;
10.Body and Bonnet Material:WCB,WC9,CF8,CF8M;
11.Actuator Type:diaphragm type,piston type,bellows type;
12.Packing:PTFE , Flexible graphite;
13.Surface Coating:silver gray (epoxy resin);when the valve body is stainless steel,it is not coated.
Working Principle of ZZYP Self-Operated Pressure Control Valve ( Regulator ):
1.Self Actuated Pressure Downstream Control Valve:
The self actuated downstream pressure control valve may be the valve that controls pressure at downstream and also the valve action type is press-to-close type. The key is really as follows:
The medium flows with the valve body in direction of the arrow around the valve body. The interception area between your valve plug (No.2) and also the valve seat (No. 1) determines the medium flow.The controlled downstream pressure (P2) is transmitted towards the sensing element through the pressure guiding tube (No.20), the condenser (No.18) (used once the medium is steam) and globe valve (No.19), and it is converted to a positioning pressure.The career pressure adjusts the positioning of the valve plug based on the spring pressure.The spring pressure is adjusted through the pressure controlling disc (No.6).The fully balance valve will get an account balance bellows (No.8), and also the downstream pressure P2 functions around the inner top of the bellows, and also the upstream pressure P1 functions around the outer top of the bellows so the pressures P1 and P2 functioning on the plug are balanced with one another.
Once the downstream pressure is more than the adjusted set point,it compresses the spring and drives the plug, and so the valve opening is proportionally reduced based on the quantity of pressure change. Once the downstream pressure is gloomier compared to set point, the valve plug is driven through the reaction pressure generated through the spring, so the valve opening degree is proportionally elevated based on the pressure change, therefore achieving the objective of pressure reducing and stabilizing.
2.Self Actuated Pressure Upstream Control Valve:
The self operated upstream pressure control valve may be the valve that controls the pressure at upstream and also the valve action type is press-to-open type. The key is really as follows:
The controlled upstream pressure (P1) is transmitted towards the sensing element through the pressure guiding tube (No.20), the condenser (No.18) (used once the medium is steam) and globe valve (No.19), and it is converted to a positioning pressure. The career pressure adjusts the positioning of the valve plug based on the spring pressure. The spring pressure is adjusted through the pressure controlling disc (No.6).The fully balance valve will get an account balance bellows (No.8), and also the downstream pressure P2 functions around the inner top of the bellows, and also the upstream pressure P1 functions around the outer top of the bellows so the pressures P1 and P2 functioning on the plug are balanced with one another.
Once the upstream pressure is more than the adjusted set point, it compresses the spring and drives the plug, and also the valve opens, then your valve opening increases proportionally with growing pressure. Once the upstream pressure reduces, the pressure functioning on the discovering element is reduced. Underneath the reaction pressure from the spring, the valve plug is driven to lessen the valve opening, and also the valve is closed once the pressure is gloomier compared to pressure setting value, therefore achieving the objective of pressure reducing and stabilizing.
Rated Kv and Travel & Pressure Regulating Range of Self Actuated Pressure Control Valve:
15~50 40?80 60~100 80~140 120~180 160~220 200~260 240~300 280~350
330?400380?450 430?500 480?560 540?620 600?700 680?800
780-900 880-1000 950?1100 1080~1250 1230?1400 1380?1550
1530?1800 1780?2000 1980?2300 2280?2500
The Application Features of ZZYP Self-Operated Pressure Control Valve ( Regulator ):
1. The pressure set point can be adjusted on the spot within the pressure regulating range;
2. The valve body part and the actuator are modularly designed, and the actuator or spring can be changed according to the requirements of the scene, so that the pressure regulating range can be quickly changed within a certain range;
3. The self actuated pressure single-seat control valve generally adopts a bellows as the pressure balance component.The pressure change of downstream and upstream does not affect the force of the valve plug,greatly speeding up the response speed of the valve, thereby improving the adjustment precision of the valve. If the small diameter, no bellows is required as the pressure balance element.
4.The self-operated pressure cage control valve adopts self-balancing double sealing surface cage as the throttle piece. The medium needs to be clean and without granular impurities.It is suitable for these occasions:large pressure drop,the valve diameter is not large (DN20~200),and no need to close.It is only used to control downstream pressure.
5.The self-actuated pressure double seats control valve adopts self-balancing double-sealed double-plug as the throttle piece, which is suitable for occasions with large valve diameter.
6. The choke structure is used to reduce the fluid flow rate and reduce the noise;
7. Piston type balance is used for these occasions:large pressure difference, the controlled medium is non-corrosive to rubber, and the temperature is not high.
8. The diaphragm type actuator uses a rubber diaphragm as the detecting element, which has the advantages of low resistance, quick response and high adjustment precision. It is suitable for pressure setting ≤0.6MPa.
9. The piston type actuator adopts the cylinder piston as the detecting component, and the rubber as the sealing member is suitable for the occasion where the control pressure is high, and is suitable for the pressure setting value ≥0.6MPa.
10. The bellows actuator adopts the bellows as the detecting component, which is suitable for the poor working occasions: high temperature (the working medium can not be used with the spacer liquid), low temperature,the controlled medium is corrosive to rubber parts, etc.
11. When the medium is steam, if use membrane type or piston type actuator, a condenser tank is required to reduce the temperature of the working medium in the actuator and protect the diaphragm or sealing parts.
Shinjo Company is a high tech enterprise specialized in producing various industrial valves. Shinjo strive on providing full package of industrial valve solution to client, focus on industrial valve manufacture, development, sales and services.